Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Books

UGH! So yesterday was the start of a new semester of school. Now, I was super stoked because now I am into my major and taking classes that are applicable and that I will (hopefully) enjoy... BUT... I don't understand how they can charge so darn much for textbooks! I am taking 6 classes and I am going to pay $500+ on textbooks this semester. I am super upset about it. It is giving me a headache.
On a lighter note, these are the classes I am taking:
Rhythm and Dance for ElEd
Teaching PE for ElEd
Math for ElEd
Music for ElEd
2 Art classes for ElEd
This semester is going to be a lot of work, but I am excited about it!
We are moving into our new apt this week in Springville and hopefully I will have a job by the end of the week.
Needless to say, this week has been a little stressful and I am definitely feeling under the weather today. 2 classes down, 4 to go! Wish me luck!

4 comments:

mamasteph said...

Hey sis! Sorry for passing on our colds! I hope you feel better soon! I'm so excited that you are getting that much closer to being done with school. Your classes look really fun! I'm sure you will love your 2 art classes! You are so dang talented! Make sure you email me your new address! I love and miss you!

Hair Goddess said...

Hope that you feel better sis! love ya

D. SKye Hodges said...

Springville is a fun place to live (say a few of my co-workers), you will really enjoy it--it is the "Art City" afterall. You guys might be in a ward of some of my co-workers, very friendly people, let us know what you think about it; I hope you get feeling better too!

M {3 said...

You will make an amazing teacher, your enthusiasum for life is contagious. Keeping feeling better.